Outdoor lounge sofa cushion set in the colour black - set of two back cushions and two seat cushions.
Extend your living area - indoor or outdoor!
The outdoor season is almost here! To celebrate this time of year, we added a new ‘chill out’ friend to our collection. On these outdoor sofas you can chill out and enjoy the sun to the max. The sofa is made of a sturdy aluminium and is available in colours black, olive and chai. Add some extra spice with these black cushions, that go with this bench!
As we spend more time at home, more than ever before, these sofas are the perfect extension to your indoor - or your outdoor living area. They do not only look fabulous in your garden; your terrace, balcony, veranda or even indoor lounge area will look better than ever before!
characteristic: Set of 2 seat and 2 back cushions with anti-slip layer
outdoor use: Semi-outdoor
remark: We recommend to take the cushions inside at the end of the day to keep them dry
Regulations: Olefin is a recyclable fabric of high quality and have passed all stringent tests according the British standard and other international standards. Color fastness to artificial weathering, rubbing, sea water and chlorinated pool water. Water repellency, soil & stain repellency, anti bacterial, anti mildew, fire retardant and UV resistance.
The manufacturing facility is certified for environmental friendly quality according ISO 14001.
- Composition Cover: 100% Olefin
- Fabric weight: 357 gr/m2
- Abstraction resistance (Rubs, BS EN 14465): 20.000
- Composition filler: 100% polyester foam/fiber
- Color fastness to Artificial Weathering (BS EN ISO 105:B04 – max 8): 7-8
- Color fastness to Rubbing (EN ISO 105-X12): Dry Rubbing – Pass, Wet Rubbing – Pass
- Color fastness to Chlorinated Pool Water (BS EN ISO 105-E03 – max 5): Pass
- Color fastness to Sea Water (BS EN ISO 105-E02 – max 5): Pass
- Soil Release (AATCC 130): 5
- Weatherability (ASTM G53-96 – American Standard (hours)): 1500
- Pilling Resistance (EN ISO – 12945 – 2 – max 5 after 2000 rubs): 4-5
- Seam Slippage (prEN ISO 13936 – 2): 5
- Tear Strength (EN ISO 13937-3): Pass
- Tensile Strength (EN ISO 13934-1): Pass
- Water Repellency (AATCC Test Method 22 – 2005 – max 100): Pass
- Flammability (BS EN 1021-1, 2006 – Cigarette): Pass
- Anti Mildew (AATC 147 : 2011 & 30 : 2004): Pass